Address available on request,
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
WA MIXED-FARMING ENTERPRISE
- 21,000Ha* freehold cropping portfolio
- 11,500Ha* leasehold cropping portfolio
- 7,000* predominantly Merino Ewes
Encompassing significant scale across 3 potential management units, the Central East Aggregation comprises:
• Freehold: A 21,000* hectare freehold cropping portfolio (15,000* hectares arable).
• Leasehold: A 11,500* hectare leasehold cropping portfolio (9,000* hectares arable).
• Sheep Flock: A minimum of 7,000* predominantly Merino Ewes plus rams and progeny.
• Farming plant and equipment: A selection of modern plant and equipment required for the aggregation including tractors, harvester, sprayer, seeder and grain haulage truck. Most equipment has low operating hours.
• Storage and logistics: A farm management and logistics hub between Southern Cross and Bullfinch, and Merredin land adjacent to CBH for development of a grain storage facility.
CBRE Agribusiness and map19 is offering the Central East Aggregation to the market by Expression of Interest closing Monday 16 December 2019 at 4pm AEDT
+61 439 349 977
+61 400 646 106
Property ID: 503409014Last Updated: 22 Jan 2020