Various Allots Old Sturt Highway,
Berri, SA 5343
Key property information
Map of Various Allots Old Sturt Highway
Industrial Estate Wide range of Lease and Sale options
We invite genuine registrations of interest from prospective tenants seeking to secure leases from 2000m2 to 30000m2. Dependant on the term and scale of the lease enquiry, you have the opportunity to secure under roof space at low rates of $20 - 60 per m2.
Lot 50 - Offering a total of 32747m2 Warehouse space including coolrooms
• Two B-Double entries to both front and rear with clearance estimated at 6.0m
• Constructed between the late 1950's through to the 1980's
• South Facing Sawtooth Roof design with steel posts and superstructure, clad with corrugated galv iron roof, concrete floors of which a large part have drainage channels with grates covering.
• At the northern end there are non refrigerated cool rooms of concrete block construction lined with foam insulation totalling approx. 2000m2, also located at the northern end is an area of approx. 600m2 cold room storage of industrial panel construction.
• The later extension at the southern end of about 10,000m2 comprises a gabled steel frame roof (insulated)
• Two sections of double storey offices with Individual and split system air conditioners.
• Multiple cubicle male and female toilets in serviceable condition.
• Truck Wash, CCTV
• Plus there is a hanger offering an additional 3500m2 storage space.
Lot 49 - Offering a total of 6200m2 Warehouse space including coolroom and freezer
• Located at the end of Skellon Rd and also accessed via the right of way over Lot 50 off Hoskin Rd
• Constructed in the late 1960's to early 1970's of steel frame south facing sawtooth roof construction with concrete flooring.
• Approximately 800m2 Office area with toilet block
• Coolroom / Freezer 250m2 - Fully operational
• Large bitumen hardstand to the south of the building
• Two B-Double entries with clearance estimated at 6.0m
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to secure a prime allotment in this exclusive estate. The development of The Riverland Complex site has the propensity to capture and retain more economic activity in the Riverland providing a modern, competitive centre that reduces the need for Riverland residents to shop outside the region.
The Riverland Complex is positioned adjacent the new Bunnings Warehouse, the Berri Golf Course and fronting the major highway route connecting Loxton and Renmark through Berri.
Allotments offered for sale are listed below:
Allotment 37 - 9.92ha, vacant land with two existing frontages, Skellon Rd and Hoskin Rd - $780,000 plus GST
Allotment 56 - 8734m2, SOLD
Allotment 55 - 6323m2, SOLD
Allotment 54 - 2699m2, UNDER CONTRACT
Allotment 53 - 4049m2, vacant land fronting Old Sturt Highway and directly adjacent the new Bunnings site, this allotment also includes an existing brick office/showroom facility with a total building area of some 520m2 - $620,000 plus GST
The Berri Barmera Council Development Plan Industry Zone seeks development that will cater for long term growth industrial development, and investment attraction opportunities, including, but not limited to: Industry, Warehouse, Transport distributions, Land uses.
Berri is strategically identified as the commercial hub of the Riverland. The Riverland Complex is ideally positioned to be the premier future commercial and industrial centre of the Riverland
Contact Dave Kanizay on 0408834586 or Trevor Scott 0409588568 for more information.
Property ID: 503245178Last Updated: 2 Sep 2021