Unit 14, 24 Parkland Road,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
Key property information
Map of Unit 14, 24 Parkland Road
Train stations within 5 km of Unit 14, 24 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Distance Glendalough Train Station 969 m Stirling Station 2.8 km Subiaco Station 3.3 km West Leederville Station 3.4 km Daglish Station 3.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Unit 14, 24 Parkland Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Distance Hasler Rd After Gould St 52 m Walters Dr After Gould St 246 m Hasler Rd Before Parkland Rd 269 m Harborne St After Leeder Street 322 m Walters Dr Before Gould St 406 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
VERY WELL PRESENTED SELF CONTAINED OFFICES!
- FULLY PARTITIONED SELFCONTAINED OFFICES!
- GREAT NATURAL LIGHT!
- HIGH ALLOCATION OF CARPARK!
The Title includes 7 onsite allocated car-bays.
- Current lay-out includes large Reception and Waiting area, Boardroom, 2 offices with desks, Open plan seating with 8 existing workstations plus room for more if required, collation area, Private Shower, kitchen and toilets and server room.
- Connected to Fibre Optic cable.
- Plenty of natural light with windows looking out over the nearby Herdsman Lake
- Signage Allocation on building fascia with great exposure to Jon Sanders Drive.
- Currently leased on short term arrangement till 4 December 2021 allowing an owner occupier to buy now as going concern (with income) and move in at the end of the year. (Lease details can be provided on request)
Very well located on the corner of Parkland Road and Jon Sanders Drive at the entry to Herdsman Business Precinct which is considered to be one of the best commercial precincts outside of the CBD and Fringe City markets. Easy access to public transport via Local high frequency bus service and Glendalough Railway Station. Freeway access is also nearby.
Worth an inspection to appreciate the quality of both the property and the location. Call Adam to arrange.
Property ID: 503772078Last Updated: 11 May 2021
More properties from Altegra Property Group - Perth