The Sunseeker Byron Bay, 100 Bangalow Road,
Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of The Sunseeker Byron Bay, 100 Bangalow Road
Bus stops within 5 km of The Sunseeker Byron Bay, 100 Bangalow Road, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Distance Paterson St Before Browning St 872 m Paterson St Opp Browning St 917 m Byron Bay Visitor Centre 1.5 km Jonson St at Carlyle St 1.5 km Byron Bay 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
THE SUNSEEKER BYRON BAY
- One of Australia's hottest new hotels
- 21 guest rooms and bungalows
- Substantial land holding
- Byron Bay continues to be one of the most sought after destinations, with accommodation assets commanding superior rates and occupancy levels.
- With NSW lockdown restriction set to ease next week, this asset is perfectly poised to capitalise on an incredible wave of forthcoming demand and continue its growth as Australia’s most exclusive holiday destination.
- Comprising of 21 guest rooms and self-contained bungalows, along with a 3-bedroom residence and an on-site caretaker studio apartment. Amenities include a mineral heated pool with a poolside tiki-bar and cabana area, fire pit, and a public coffee cart offering.
- Opened in January 2021, The Sunseeker Byron Bay was the only Australian hotel to be on Condé Nast Traveller’s ‘Hot List 2021 - Best New Hotels’ worldwide.
- Occupying a significant 6,337sqm freehold corner landholding, the property also offers potential to further develop a 1,250sqm approx. Vacant parcel of land, within the existing site. A plethora of options are available to develop this underutilised footprint, including the ability to develop additional rooms or wellness-oriented revenue streams (STCA).
- The Sunseeker Byron Bay has phenomenal brand equity providing an incoming operator the opportunity to leverage off the hottest new brand in Australia’s hotel scene.
Property ID: 503927242Last Updated: 13 Oct 2021