The Pavilion, 44 Constitution Ave,
Parkes, ACT 2600
Key property information
Map of The Pavilion, 44 Constitution Ave
Train stations within 5 km of The Pavilion, 44 Constitution Ave, Parkes, ACT 2600 Distance Canberra Station 3.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of The Pavilion, 44 Constitution Ave, Parkes, ACT 2600 Distance Aldinga Street Station 1.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of The Pavilion, 44 Constitution Ave, Parkes, ACT 2600 Distance Constitution Av After Anzac West 41 m Constitution Av Before Anzac West 88 m Constitution Av Cit Reid 199 m Constitution Av Reid Cit 261 m Constitution Av Opp Reid Cit 322 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Own Your Piece of Canberra's History
- Heritage Listed Pavilion Building
- 535sqm in Parliamentary Triangle
- Suitable for Hospitality, Office & More
Originally known as West Portal Cafeteria The Pavilion presents buyers with an opportunity to bring to life an iconic Canberra building as a vibrant hospitality venue, health practice or to create a character filled office.
The Pavilion is a free standing building situated alongside 'The Griffin', a premium mixed use development precinct. Originally built in 1969 to service the local federal government departments it has since been heritage listed due to its unique architectural features and significance to the Canberra landscape.
A building like this would suit an experienced hospitality operator looking to create a destination dining experience, or office users looking to reposition their business and take advantage of this highly desirable, one-of-a-kind building.
• Large 535sqm of floor area with 490sqm of external subsidiary title and ten secure carparks
• Prominent location in the Parliamentary Triangle and within the high socioeconomic area of Canberra’s Inner North,
• High exposure to passing traffic on Parkes Way and foot traffic from Commonwealth Park and the Lake
• Character filled boutique building offered vacant possession
• Allowable uses include restaurant, office, indoor rec, health facility and any other use permitted under the National Capital Plan
• Currently fitted out to a high end sales suite that can easily be converted
• Central to a large amount of new development including The Griffin, Anzac Park East, as well as existing Campbell 5 precinct.
• Walking distance to the future University of NSW Campus to house 6,000 students
• Easy access to CBD and Russell Defence precincts via Constitution Avenue
For sale by Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Thursday November 4
Property ID: 503916046Last Updated: 22 Oct 2021