The Equinox 1 Foreshore Parade,
Busselton, WA 6280
Please contact agent
Key property information
Map of The Equinox 1 Foreshore Parade
Bus stops within 5 km of The Equinox 1 Foreshore Parade, Busselton, WA 6280 Distance Kent St After Queen St 499 m Brown St After Duchess St 539 m Kent St After West St 543 m Kent St After Cammilleri St 556 m Albert St After Queen St 749 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Iconic Beachfront F & B Business and Leasehold Land
- The Equinox, a landmark restaurant, bar,
- Located in booming tourist destination
- 21 years consistent strong trade history
We present the following purchasing options for prospective buyers-
• Owner-Operators - Acquire The Equinox business and interest in the leasehold land together on a WIWO basis.
• Property Investors - Acquire the leasehold land and improvements entering into a new lease with the new Equinox business owner generating an attractive ongoing rental return.
• Acquire The Equinox business on a WIWO basis and entering into a new sub lease for the leasehold land.
This superb property sits on Busseltons main foreshore beachfront position offering magnificent, uninterrupted views across Geographe Bay and the Busselton Jetty, both key southwest tourist destinations. Busselton continues to be one of Western Australia’s fastest growing regions for residents and with new direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne plus a new 112 room Hilton Hotel, Busselton will continue to prosper.
The building, constructed in 2015, includes the following separate areas-
• Bar with a large alfresco area
• Undercover take away area
This superb business and leasehold land is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 2pm (AWST), Wednesday, 22 June 2022.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agent.
Property ID: 504076755Last Updated: 28 Jun 2022