TARAVILLE, 260 Jones Lane,
Tarraville, VIC 3971
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
Map of TARAVILLE, 260 Jones Lane
HIGH-QUALITY DAIRY ASSET
- 683* hectare irrigated dairy
- Milking a peak of 1,120 cows
- 52-unit rotary dairy
Key features of the portfolio include:
• A 683* hectare irrigated dairy operation, of which 458* hectares is irrigated and forms the milking platform and 225* hectares is utilised for fodder production and grazing dry stock.
• Currently milking a peak of 1,120 cows and producing over 7,400,000* litres annually.
• Favourable soil types, improved pastures (ryegrass and clover) and average annual rainfall of 601* millimetres per annum.
• 2,118* megalitres of annual entitlement from highly secure Balook groundwater aquifer.
• Fit for purpose operational infrastructure, including reticulated stock water to each paddock, laneway system and well-developed fencing infrastructure.
• Structural improvements comprise a 52-unit rotary dairy, three dwellings, workshop/machinery shed, 3 hay sheds, 4 calf sheds, wash shed, and storage shed.
• Quality 4-bedroom residence located in proximity to Yarram (8* kilometres), which offers all requisite services including primary and secondary schooling.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2020 AT 4.00PM (AEDT)
Property ID: 503668110Last Updated: 25 Feb 2021