Address available on request,
Tambar Springs, NSW 2381
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
SIGNIFICANT NEW SOUTH WALES AGRICULTURAL AGGREGATIONS
- Located within the Liverpool Plains, NSW
- Comprising a total area of 18,111Ha*
- Portfolio includes three aggregations
Comprising a total land area of approximately 18,111* hectares, the Portfolio includes three aggregations referred to as Breeza 15,786* hectares, Barraba 1,114* hectares and Tambar Springs 1,208* hectares.
The Portfolio benefits from being both geographically dispersed and having a diversified commodity mix, including both dryland, irrigated row cropping and livestock grazing.
Key investment highlights include:
BREEZA: Curlewis/Breeza, New South Wales
• Comprises a total land area of 15,786 * hectares (39,009ac*) currently utilised for dryland cropping (cereals, legumes and cotton) and beef cattle grazing with the opportunity to irrigate, benefited by a total of 1,823* ML water access licences.
• Estimated total carrying capacity of 106,000* Dry Sheep Equivalents (dse) plus 11,000* Wheat Tonne Equivalents (wte).
• Improvements comprise approximately 35 dwellings and rural structures.
• The area has an Annual Average Rainfall of 634mm with a Rainfall Reliability Index of 64%.
• Located in the renowned Liverpool Plains region of New South Wales and approximately 24* lineal kilometres south-east of Gunnedah.
BARRABA: Lindesay, New South Wales
• Two non-contiguous holdings known as “Aandra” and “Clonmeen””, comprising a total land area of 1,114* hectares (2,752*ac).
• The land area is principally utilised for sheep and beef cattle production.
• Estimated total carrying capacity of 5,000* Dry Sheep Equivalents (dse).
• The area has an Annual Average Rainfall of 688mm with a Rainfall Reliability Index of 66%.
• Located approximately 30km west of Barraba, and approximately 138* kilometres north of Gunnedah.
TAMBAR SPRINGS: Tambar Springs, New South Wales
• Three non-contiguous holdings known as “Mt Erin”, “Currajong” and “Glendowda” within 2* lineal kilometres of each other, comprising a total land area of 1,208* hectares (2,985ac*).
• Estimated total carrying capacity of 6,000* Dry Sheep Equivalents (dse).
• Improvements comprise approximately five dwellings and rural structures, including numerous sheds and livestock handling facilities.
• The area has an Annual Average Rainfall of 582mm with a Rainfall Reliability Index of 63%.
• Located approximately 75* kilometres south-west of Gunnedah.
Expression of Interest extension due to COVID 19 and allowing more time to conduct inspections. To arrange an inspection, please contact David Goodfellow (+61 438 662 134), James Auty (+61 407 053 3...) or Boo Harvey +61 498 990 075).
First Round Closing – Thursday 9th September 2021
Second Round Closing - Thursday 7th October 2021
Property ID: 503878254Last Updated: 25 Oct 2021