Sweetwater Property including Robert Channon Wines, 32 Bradley Lane,
Amiens, QLD 4380
Key property information
Map of Sweetwater Property including Robert Channon Wines, 32 Bradley Lane
Sweetwater Property including Robert Channon Wines
- 129 Hectare Property (320 acres)
- Robert Channon Wines
- Approval held for Further Sub-Division
• 129 Hectare Property (320 acres)
• Robert Channon Wines, Separate Cellar Door and Separate Cafe
• Substantial Water Licence Entitlements
sellAbusiness is proud to present for sale “Sweetwater Property” including Robert Channon Wines. A substantial 129hectare property located in the Granite Belt District, a renowned wine producing region of Southern Queensland. The property is located just 10 minutes drive from Stanthorpe and 2.5 hours from Brisbane.
Key Property Features Include:
- Houses: 1 Country Homestead and 1 x 3 Bedroom House
- 8 Hectares of Vineyards: Fully Netted and Irrigated
- Property Fully Fenced with Farm Infrastructure
- Sheds, Ample Storage, all Wine/Vineyard and Farm Equipment
- Price On Application (POA)
- 2 lots totalling 129 hectares of prime granite soil farming land and
vineyards. The property includes an executive style homestead
overlooking the dam. An additional 3 bedroom house is also included
in the sale which could be rented or utilised for staff.
- Further sub-division approval in place if required by the purchaser.
- The vineyards are fully netted and irrigated from the onsite dam. The
property is self sufficient in water with substantial water licences in
place totalling circa 387 megalitres.
- Robert Channon Wines has been producing quality wines since 1998. It
was the first QLD winery to be “5 Star Rated” by James Halliday and is
Nationally acclaimed for its Verdelho. In addition to Verdelho across the
planted 8 hectares, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cabinet
Sauvignon are also grown.
- Wine Production Capacity is 120 tonnes and contract winemaking is
also currently undertaken for 2 clients.
- The full production winery also includes a separate Cellar Door and a
separate Café with a commercial kitchen.
- Country Homestead overlooking the dam, open fireplace, large living
areas, study, games room, double garage, tennis court.
Inspections are exclusively by appointment with the agent.
For more information please contact Mark Aponas; 0401 999 560 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503682282Last Updated: 3 Dec 2020