Sunshine North Village, 265 Duke Street,
Sunshine North, VIC 3020
Key property information
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
Map of Sunshine North Village, 265 Duke Street
Train stations within 5 km of Sunshine North Village, 265 Duke Street, Sunshine North, VIC 3020 Distance Albion Station 2.4 km Sunshine Railway Station 2.7 km Tottenham Station 3.8 km Ardeer Station 4.4 km West Footscray Station 4.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Sunshine North Village, 265 Duke Street, Sunshine North, VIC 3020 Distance 49-Central Park Ave/Cordite Ave (Maribyrnong) 2.4 km 48-Wests Rd/Cordite Ave (Maribyrnong) 3 km 49-Highpoint Shopping Centre/Wests Rd (Maribyrnong) 3 km 48-Raleigh Rd/Wests Rd (Maribyrnong) 3 km 50-Wests Rd/Williamson Rd (Maribyrnong) 3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Sunshine North Village, 265 Duke Street, Sunshine North, VIC 3020 Distance Ball St/Northumberland Rd (Sunshine North) 563 m Northumberland Road Reserve/Northumberland Rd (Sunshine North) 581 m Bedser St/Northumberland Rd (Sunshine North) 623 m Oxford St/Northumberland Rd (Sunshine North) 664 m Riverside Ave/Herbert St (Avondale Heights) 709 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
DA Approved Neighbourhood Centre & Residential Development Opportunity
- Permit approved
- Significant site of 2.18 Ha*
- Multi-story Residential Development Site
Sunshine North Village is a strategic 2.18-hectare, permit approved 5,953 square metre neighbourhood shopping centre development site, incorporating medical, childcare, 1,516 square metres of office, 174 residential apartments and 477 on-grade and basement car spaces.
Located approximately 10 kilometres west of the Melbourne CBD on the banks of the Maribyrnong River, Sunshine North Village development site sits within the acclaimed Pace of Sunshine North and River Valley residential estates.
Key features of this development opportunity are highlighted below:
• Significant site of 21,795 sqm*, with 308.15 meters* of frontage
• Permit approved 5,953sqm neighbourhood shopping centre development site
• Significant depreciation benefits upon completion
• Designed by world renowned architects Buchan Group, a unique and truly defining mixed-use development proposition
• Location undergoing significant gentrification, only 10 km* from Melbourne’s CBD
• Established and growing residential catchment, with over 2,300 townhouses and apartments, forecast to accommodate over 5,600 residents
• Proving high quality convenience amenity for the Sunshine North community experiencing 22% growth (2016-2026)
• Significant part of the greater community of Sunshine North, by proving a neighbourhood activity centre and lifestyle precinct combined with residences
• Aesthetically unique inner urban location, set on a picturesque bend of the Maribyrnong river, with stunning city skyline views
• A profusion of existing and planning transportation modes and employment initiatives, including Sunshine Skills Hub, Suburban Rail Loop, and Melbourne Airport Rail
For further information, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.
0421 430 638
0400 544 045
0421 641 497
0402 319 698
0428 000 000
0498 688 998
All areas are approximate only.
Property ID: 503799770Last Updated: 18 May 2021
More properties from JLL - Melbourne