'Stone Bridge Wines' , & Associated Vineyards,
Clare, SA 5453
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Key property information
Clare Valley Winery, Vineyards & Lifestyle
With a combined 40 plus years of experience in producing quality fruit and wine production the owners of Stone bridge Wines and Associated Vineyards are ready to hang up their boots and pass on a very established and reputable operation in the Clare Valley South Australia.
The offering of Stone Bridge Wines and Associated Vineyards comes as a rare opportunity to purchase as a whole or as 5 separate lots.
The offering includes:
Lot 1 'Stone Bridge Winery & Vineyard'
62 Spring Gully Road, Clare SA 5453
Area | 16.68ha (41 acres)
• The winery is an efficient processing facility capable of processing up to 1200*T with EPA Licence. In its current configuration it is considered one of the largest winery facilities in the Clare Valley.
• Stone Bridge Wines processing facility currently processes over 1000*T annually for a number of well known wine brands from the Clare Valley, South Australia, Interstate and Internationally.
• The owners have established a highly respected business priding themselves on consistent quality and outstanding service to their clients.
• Central location in the Clare Valley with bitumised main road access.
• Winery Footprint - 2200*sqm (Undercover 920*sqm & fully concreted surface area)
• Barrel Shed 1000sqm (storage for approx 2000 barrels)
NB: approx. 1 third of the shed is leased to a third party
• Stainless steel tank storage of 938,000*L
• Red ferment/storage of 418,000*litres
• Numerous tanks sizes range from 1000* - 50,000*L which provide flexibility for processing
• Cross flow, RDV Filter, winery fitted with pump over to new barrel shed
• Three phase power connected, solar capacity 2 x 50kw systems
• Rainwater tanks (approx. 500,000*L)
• Office, Lab & Tasting Room, staff amenities, workshop.
Lot 2: 'Home & Cellar Door'
20 Gillentown Road Gillentown SA 5453
Area | 8.09ha (20 acres)
• Spacious family home (original build circa 1950's, fantastic extension approx 15 year ago) surrounded by established native gardens on 20 acres.
• Located on the edge of the Clare Township, only minutes into the main street.
• Four bedrooms, separate office/lounge, family U-Shaped kitchen with pantry, living area with bar area, 2 bathrooms plus 3rd separate toilet
• 2 combustion heaters, reverse cycle a/c, 35kW solar system, 200,000L rainwater storage
• Two wonderful outdoor entertaining areas, salt chlorinated swimming pool & spa
• 1100*sqm insulated warehouse (concrete & drains), 3 phase power, license to process 49T
• Colorbond car garage (15 x 9m*) - concrete floor, workshop, roller door access, insulated
• Rammed earth construction with raked ceilings, office, kitchen, bathroom, toilets
• 300sqm outside entertainment area, deck under a large oak tree, seating for 150 people, Pizza oven
- There is ample on site car parking for visitors.
Lot 3: 'Armagh Vineyard'
Lot 20 Emu Rock Road Armagh SA 5453
Area | 16.50ha (40 acres)
• The land is gently undulating in the picturesque Armagh Valley.
- There is 10*ha of vineyard planted to Cabernet & Shiraz which is fully irrigated by an equipped bore and dam.
- Balance of land is attractive natural bushland which has several fantastic possible building sites with outstanding views.
• Implement/Storage shed (15*m x 10*m) with concrete floor
• Bore shed on concrete pad
• Rain water tank (200,000*L)
Lot 4: 'Square Mile Vineyards'
200 Square Mile Road, Stanley Flat SA 5453
Area | 32.75ha (81 acres)
• The land is gently undulating with a creek that divides the property.
• 17*ha of vineyard planted to Cabernet & Shiraz which is fully irrigated by equipped bore and two catchment dams.
- There is a tree lined water course and there is a small pocket of scrub in the south western corner and the balance of land is arable farming land.
• 1960's timber frame fibro cottage with three bedrooms, open lounge, dining and kitchen, sunroom, bathroom and laundry
• Implement shed
Lot 5: 'Barina Estate Vineyards'
329 Barinia Road, Barinia SA 5453
Area | 110.95ha (274 acres)
• Barinia Estate Vineyard is gently undulating with a water course which follows the former railway reserve.
• 80*ha of vineyard planted to Cabernet & Shiraz which is fully irrigated by 4 x equipped bores with 3 phase submersible pumps
• Chemical shed with wash down slab
• Implement shed
• Small storage shed and irrigation sheds.
The Clare Valley is a highly regarded wine region and supplier of premium quality wine to the Australian wine industry. Wines produced in the Clare Valley are highly decorated with a multitude of awards and accolades. The sale of Stone Bridge Winery and Associated Vineyards presents an extraordinary opportunity with appeal to existing industry participants, investors and lifestyle buyers.
Expressions of Interest (best offers) are invited to be received by Ray White Rural SA on or before 1pm on 12th November December.
Offers are invited as a whole or in 5 individual lots.
Inspections of the properties are strictly by prior arrangement with the sole agent.
For more information, please contact sole selling agents Ray White Rural South Australia.
0415 436 3...
0408 422 8...
0418 842 421
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503918630Last Updated: 28 Nov 2021
KINGSTON SE, SA 5275