Stanley Flat & Noble Road Vineyards, Section 454 Horrocks Highway,
Stanley Flat, SA 5453
Key property information
Map of Stanley Flat & Noble Road Vineyards, Section 454 Horrocks Highway
Stanley Flat & Noble Road Vineyards | Attention Wine Lovers – Clare Valley Lifestyle and Income
- Lifestyle opportunities with vines
- 13.2 hectares combined planted
- Water for irrigation
Stanley Flat Vineyard
- The sale of this boutique Clare Valley vineyard represents a unique lifestyle opportunity. Ideally located on the Horrocks Highway just south of the Clare Racecourse at Stanley Flat this established vineyard with water is perfect for buyers looking for a small rural holding in the beautiful Clare Valley.
- The 8.09 hectare property is developed to approximately 7.43 ha (18.36 acres) of vines, a perfect size and falls within the “popular” price range in one of Australia’s best known and historic regions.
- Located within 5 kilometres of the Clare township and around 150 kilometres north of the Adelaide CBD via the North South Motorway.
Noble Road Vineyard
- Noble Road vineyard occupies a gently sloping site directly opposite the Clare Racecourse.
- It benefits from 3 road frontages, including the Horrocks Highway. The southern boundary aligns with Roach Road and rises gently to Noble Road.
- The tenanted 3 bedroomed residence and garage enjoys expansive views over Stanley Flat and the Racecourse in the middle distance.
- The 8.09 hectares of land has been planted to 5.8 hectares of vines which leaves further planting space. A creek flows through the bottom of the property.
Noble Road Vineyard & Stanley Flat Vineyard are for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 12pm on Friday 27 November 2020 (ACDT).
Please contact the agents for further details and to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503388098Last Updated: 15 Jun 2021