Stage 2 Dixon Circuit,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
Please Contact Marketing Agents
Key property information
Map of Stage 2 Dixon Circuit
Train stations within 5 km of Stage 2 Dixon Circuit, Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 Distance Beenleigh Station 4.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Stage 2 Dixon Circuit, Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 Distance Darlington Dr Near Cuthbert Dr 183 m Eastern Service Rd Near Elliot Dr 608 m Computer Rd Near Byte St 761 m Computer Rd Near Progress St 765 m Eastern Service Rd Near Home Hardware 908 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
High Profile Mixed Use Sites - South East QLD Growth Corridor
- Land from 4,465sqm – 11,000sqm
- Massive Growth Corridor
- Located adjacent to future town centre
Strategically positioned in close proximity to the retail heart of the first District Centre (anchored by a Coles shopping centre) and the future Yarrabilba Town Centre, these development sites provide a high profile opportunity to take advantage of the rapidly growing township that is Yarrabilba.
Approximately 3,600 residential lots have been sold in the Yarrabilba Community representing over 10,000 residents of an anticipated 50,000 residents on completion. There are already over 30,000* residents within the 10km catchment area
Key Features Include:
- Mixed use zoned land with lot areas from 4,465sqm* to 11,000sqm*
- Suits multiple uses including service station, fast food, showrooms, service industry, indoor sport & rec, warehousing and low impact industry
- Opportunity to purchase land adjacent to the future town centre
- Join other major users like Coles, IGA, MacDonald’s, Ampol, Bridgestone, Kennards Storage, Anytime Fitness, Hoppy’s Car Wash and Ultra tune
- Located in Queensland’s booming stretch between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Lots ready to build within Q2 2022
For further information please call exclusive agents at JLL and Donnelly & Associates.
Expression of Interest closing 30th of September at 4:00 pm.
Property ID: 503898950Last Updated: 26 Nov 2021