Shay's Flat, Landsborough and Malakoff Wine Estates Landsborough-Elmhurst Road,
Landsborough, VIC 3384
Key property information
THREE PERFECT PYRENEES WINE ESTATES
- Lifestyle, accom and B&B benefits
- Vineyards, wine brand & inventory
- Residences and extensive shedding
The assets include the Tournon wine brand and inventory, substantial water entitlements and storage for irrigation purposes, three separate and established organic vineyards, grazing land, and high quality improvements. All in a glorious Pyrenees setting only 2 and bit hours from Melbourne.
Shay’s Flat Estate
• Shay’s Flat – Malakoff Road, Landsborough
• Total area 117.27 hectares*
• Vineyard plantings 18.89 hectares*
• Modern architecturally designed 4brm residence with superb views
• Separate 4 bedroom guest/workmans residence
• Two large machinery/storage sheds
• Landsborough – Elmhurst Road, Landsborough
• Total area 125.60 hectares*
• Vineyard plantings 15.34 hectares*
• 700m2 Warehouse (insulated) – potential for winery conversion
• Landsborough - Elmhurst Road, Glenlofty
• Total area 193.11 hectares*
• Vineyard plantings 17.46 hectares*
• Two machinery/storage sheds
• Site office
The estates are located in the Pyrenees wine region just over 40 kilometres from the townships of Avoca and Ararat and around 2 hours’ drive from Melbourne.
The area features spectacular views of the remarkable Pyrenees Ranges.
The sale provides an outstanding opportunity to acquire valuable footholds in the famous Pyrenees wine region of Victoria.
Inspections are strictly by appointment.
For Sale via Expression of interest for all or parts, closing Thursday 8 July 2021 at 5pm (AEST).
Offers are invited for the assets in one line or separately.
Property ID: 503828182Last Updated: 19 Jul 2021