Savoia Hotel, 69 Main Rd,
Hepburn Springs, VIC 3461
Key property information
Map of Savoia Hotel, 69 Main Rd
Savoia Hotel Hepburn Springs
- Successful country pub
- 3147sq/m on 2 titles
Freehold with Vacant Possession – Savoia Hotel Hepburn Springs
The Savoia Hotel is a Hepburn Springs icon and the only Pub in this highly acclaimed tourist location. This freehold sale, with its heritage listed façade and two titles of land, provides endless opportunities for the astute investor, hotelier or developer to create a new era for the Savoia. A gourmet country pub, a boutique brewery with bespoke accommodation or a boutique hotel (STCA) are just some of the potential uses for this fantastic site.
Built in 1870 and steeped in history, the Hotel has been a regular watering hole and function venue for locals for over 100 years. The premises is being offered with vacant possession.
• Located in the famous, resort spa town of Hepburn Springs in the
Daylesford Macedon region of Victoria.
• Prime Main Rd location in the heart of Hepburn Springs village
• Currently trading successfully as a Pub with restaurant and drive-
through bottle shop
• Sold as a walk in-walk out proposition
• Total land area 3147sq/m on 2 titles on an elevated, corner
• Zoned General Residential 1
• Front title including pub buildings 2354sq/m, rear title potential
development site 793sq/m
• Currently run successfully as the Hepburn Springs Hotel
• Spacious public bar area, restaurant, large function room and
• Commercial kitchen
• Outdoor beer garden and external verandah areas
• 2 separate, 2 bedroom, self-contained staff living quarters
• A generous 1am license (11pm Sundays)
• Excellent potential to expand the existing business
The Savoia Hotel is located in the heart of Hepburn Springs on a 3147sq/m (approx.) corner lot on two titles. Its heritage listed façade and solid brick buildings contain large function areas, restaurant, commercial kitchen, lounge areas with open fire places and 2 self-contained, staff living villas attached. There is also a drive-through bottle shop.
The hotel is currently conservatively operated with huge scope for further improvements and expansion.
Hepburn Springs is a resort spa town located in the middle of the largest concentration of mineral springs in Australia. Located only 1 hour and 20 minutes from Melbourne the town is home to the Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa renowned as one of the most acclaimed and awarded natural mineral spas in Australia. There are numerous other 5 star resorts, boutique accommodation, acclaimed restaurants and cafes. The region is also home to a vibrant community of artists, healers, gardeners, writers and musicians with tourists flocking to the area every weekend.
Contact Kim McQueen from McQueen Real Estate to arrange an inspection to view the hotel.
Property ID: 503302954Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020