(S), 24 Clarence Street,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
$1.95 Million Plus GST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of (S), 24 Clarence Street
Train stations within 5 km of (S), 24 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444 Distance Port Macquarie Station 296 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of (S), 24 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444 Distance Munster St at Church St 379 m Hayward St at Keena la 489 m Hayward St After Horton St 496 m Lake Rd After Gordon St 552 m Kooloonbung Creek Nature Park, Gordon St 609 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Hard to Find CBD Land Site - Port Macquarie
UNREPEATABLE OPPORTUNITY - CBD commercial land of 612 sqm approx.
* Vacant Possession sale.
* B3 Commercial Core land use zoning - highly flexible allowing STCA - Commercial premises; Entertainment facilities; Function centres; Hotel or motel accommodation; Medical centres; Recreation facilities (indoor); Shop top housing.
* Located in the prime tourist precinct area within the CBD of busy Port Macquarie.
* Existing improvements comprise a main building area of 124 sqm approx and second building of 30 sqm approx, which are immediately lettable and capable of creating income with existing approval in place for retail and food usage.
* Savvy buyers can secure the site and enhance the current improvements for their own use/investment, while developers might take a holding income whilst re-development options are being considered - potential for holding income circa - Building 1 - $25,000 PA and Building 2 - $60,000 PA excluding GST. approx (Estimated)
* North facing aspect and level.
* Height of Buildings LEP mapping indicates - 13m - 16m across site from front to rear.
* Floor Space Ratio LEP mapping indicates - 2.5 to 3 across site from front to rear.
* Rarely available CBD Site adjoining Port Central - Port's Premier Shopping Centre.
* Current owner waited for years to secure this site, and after obtaining Development Approval for redevelopment into a substantial restaurant, circumstances have changed and a need to move on with other projects has meant this site is now surplus to the requirements and must be sold.
* Approval in place to re-develop to large 389 sqm restaurant
* 5.5 car parking credit in place for offset of any further development.
Available on request -
• PMHC DA Determination Notice for the restaurant approval on the site - DA2019/ 203
• PMHC Planning Contributions Schedule associated with DA2019/203
• PMHC Stamped Approved Architectural Plans - DA2019/203 as prepared by Craig
• PMHC Stamped Approved Heritage Report - DA2019/203
• Statement of Environmental Effects submitted with DA
• Site Survey submitted with DA
• Concept Drainage Plans submitted with DA
* Call Luke Horton - 0417 406 414
Raine & Horne Commercial
Shop 3, 136 William Street, Port Macquarie
T : 02 6584 0544
Property ID: 503603558Last Updated: 10 Sep 2020