Retail Health Complex, 139-143 Hobart Road,
Kings Meadows, TAS 7249
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of Retail Health Complex, 139-143 Hobart Road
Immaculate Fully Leased Commercial Freehold
- High Quality Health Industry Tenants
- Capital Intensive Tenant Fit-Outs
- Central Position In Blue-Chip Precinct
Prime 2,300sqm freehold site with extensive 45 metre frontage to Hobart Road.
Rental growth and recoverable outgoings built in to a majority of leases.
Complementary health themed tenancy mix including;
• LivEat – 9 stores across Tasmania and growing, part of the Banjo’s Group with 41 stores across Australia
• National Hearing Care – 300+ clinics across Australia, subsidiary of Amplifon, global leader in hearing care with 10 million customers worldwide and represented in 28 • Radiance Beauty – 20 year business offering range of beauty services and distributor of Ella Bache products and skin treatments
• Engage Therapy – Broad spectrum therapy provider support by the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
• F45 Training – Hugely successful fitness group with circa 1,500 locations worldwide
• Eyelines Optometrist – Established 25 year optometrists with 13 locations across the state and on-site 13+ years
Strategically positioned between two of Tasmania’s strongest trading supermarkets.
Kings Meadows: The largest commercial district outside of the Launceston CBD.
Launceston: Capital of Northern Tasmania with recent record GDP growth of $4.3 billion and over 110,000 residents.
Estimated Net Income: $352,021 pa + GST
Auction 11am AEDTWednesday 26 February
Crown Casino, Melbourne, VIC
Property ID: 503449098Last Updated: 21 Feb 2020