Reid House Unit 13, 75 King Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Please contact agent
Key property information
Boutique Office with Designer View
- Immediate to public transport
- Surrounded by key luxury amenity
- Ready to occupy!
The building has recently undergone extensive refurbishment including a $1M restoration of the facade, awnings and shopfronts as well as a further $1M spent on internal upgrades. There’s also an additional $1.5M already in the capital works fund set aside for lift & other upgrades in 2021.
The floor plan provides a practical configuration of 5 offices and benefits from its north facing aspect and beautiful over-sized architectural windows providing great natural light and designer views of King Street and surrounds.
Positioned immediate to the city’s bustling George and king Street intersection, this address benefits from the city’s immediately surrounding retail shopping, dining amenity and transport infrastructure including:
- Wynyard Train Station and light rail – 300 metres*
- Town Hall Station (600 metres*) and light rail (350 metres*)
- Wynyard Bus Station – 400 metres*
- Pitt Street Mall – 300 metres*
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB) – 400 metres*
- The Galeries – 500 metres*
- Darling Harbour Retail – 500 metres*
- Strand Arcade – 100 metres*
- Apple Store - 30 metres*
The property is being sold via public auction on the 8th July 2021. Please get in touch with the exclusive sales agents for further details or inspection times.
Property ID: 503842954Last Updated: 18 Jun 2021
More properties from Colliers - Sydney