Proposed Lots 219 & 220 Anketell Road
Anketell, WA 6167
Key property information
Lot 219 Under Offer - Lot 220 Remaining
- Anketell Frontage
- Rapidly Growing Area
- Opposite Future District Centre Site
The properties are situated within the Albero Estate, which has 127 planned lots. Positioned at the front of the estate on Anketell road, the sites will sit directly opposite the future Wandi Town Centre and District Shopping Centre increasing the passing traffic and draw.
Satterley’s Honeywood Estate sits on the northern side Anketell Road having sold 1,235 lots and having the Honeywood Primary School which is currently at full occupancy. The addition to the Honeywood estate, there are a number of other estates in the area such Treeby Rise Estate which has had 60 lots developed to date. Despite the heavy residential development, no real commercial services have yet been developed to service these buyers.
The broader Anketell area is predicted to experience significant growth moving forward, with population estimated to increase by 2,287% up to 6,219 people by 2036. The surrounding areas of Casuarina, Mandogalup and Wandi are also estimated to add a total of 18,000 people by 2036.
The two locales that feed into the Kwinana Freeway via Anketell Road are also forecast to see significant population growth by 2036 with the City of Armadale adding 60,000 residents and the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale adding 35,500 residents.
Proposed lots 219 & 220, Anketell Road, feature:
- Lot 219: 1,974 sqm (subject to final survey) - UNDER OFFER
- Lot 220: 4,258 sqm (subject to final survey)
- 6,155 passing vehicles per day (Main Roads, 17/18)
- Zoned Service Commercial under the Anketell North Local Structure Plan and the City of Kwinana TPS 2
- Close proximity to Kwinana Freeway
- 122 and 5 planned residential lots in the Albero subdivision with more to come down Anketell Road
For further information, please contact Tim Scott or Henry Vu.
Property ID: 503245818Last Updated: 6 Jan 2020