Proposed Lot, 9500 Woollcott Avenue
Brabham, WA 6055
12.0ha (29.65 acres)
Map of Proposed Lot, 9500 Woollcott Avenue
Aged Care and 55+ Accommodation
- Land Area: 12.0834 hectares
- Three Street Frontages
- High Growth Urban Corridor
The 12.0843 hectare* site is located in the rapidly growing suburb of Brabham, only approximately 17 kilometres north-east of the Perth CBD.
Key amenities on the doorstep include Whiteman Park, future Whiteman Edge Neighbourhood Shopping Centre, proposed Whiteman Park METRONET train station and the Swan Valley.
• Land area 12.0834 hectares*
• Three street frontages
• 500 metres from the future Whiteman shopping centre and a short drive to Swan Valley
• 1.1 kilometres from the proposed METRONET train station
• Masterplanned community
• ‘Urban’ under the Metropolitan Region Scheme
• ‘Special Use - Albion’ under the City of Swan Local Planning Scheme No.17
• ‘Residential’ and ‘Gas Pipeline Residential Conditional Area’ under the Albion District Plan
• Under the First Stage Brabham Local Structure Plan, the land is zoned ‘Residential R30-60’ but has been identified for a seniors 55+ development
Proposed Lot 9500, Woollcott Avenue, Brabham is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest.
Property ID: 503340482Last Updated: 3 Dec 2019