Proposed Lot 2, 1 Waterfront Place,
Robina, QLD 4226
Key property information
Map of Proposed Lot 2, 1 Waterfront Place
Train stations within 5 km of Proposed Lot 2, 1 Waterfront Place, Robina, QLD 4226 Distance Robina Station 410 m Varsity Lakes Station 3.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Proposed Lot 2, 1 Waterfront Place, Robina, QLD 4226 Distance Robina Station 410 m Robina Coach Stop 435 m Robina Town Centre 556 m Cheltenham Dr at Woody Views Way 661 m Robina Town Centre Dr at Eastlake Apartments 673 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
FINAL BOUTIQUE SITE IN CBDROBINA'S RIVERWALK PRECINCT
- Central, boutique waterfront site
- Walk to Train, Hospital & Town Centre
- Many uses approved: Res/Comm/Medical
Proposed Lot 2, with a premium location on Laver Drive, is a waterfront site in a highly sought-after central-city location.
The final development-ready site in the picturesque, thriving Riverwalk Precinct is surrounded by amenity and infrastructure including:
• Robina Town Centre (600m walk)
• Robina Train Station & Bus Interchange (550m walk)
• Robina Medical Hub (Robina Hospital, Robina Private Hospital, Queensland Health and Primary Medical Centre)
• Thriving office precinct including a mix of blue-chip private corporations and government departments
• Established residential community with record low vacancy rate
• All levels of education including Bond University, public and private schools, child care centres and TAFE (opening 2022 - less than 500m from site)
• CBus Super Stadium
• Riverwalk waterside walking/bike path directly connects to site
• Gold Coast City's new 22ha Robina City Parklands, due to commence construction later this year, is within walking distance of the site.
City skyline views would be achieved from upper floors of a future development.
IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL | MEDICAL | RESIDENTIAL USES
Development land is scarce in Robina and approved sites are rare. This site has the significant advantage of having a City of Gold Coast approved "Plan of Development" which allows for a range of commercial and residential uses.
With exceptional connectivity, the property's easy and direct access to the M1 Motorway places Gold Coast International Airport less than 20 minutes by car and Brisbane CBD just 50 minutes by car or train.
Robina is an in-demand place to live, work, study and operate a business.
Land adjoining the subject site has been earmarked as the preferred location for a 2032 Olympics athletes village. This is due to its centrality, transport connections and strong demand for residential product, meaning it will be a very desirable post-Olympic location where people would want to live. Urbis research cited in the Olympics proposal said, "apartment supply is not keeping up with demand; sites are becoming scarce. The demand for new apartments is coming from locals and interstate for mainly owner-occupier purposes."
Area subject to final survey. Proposed Lot 2 forms part of a 3 site subdivision (Lots 1 and 3 are sold/under contract).
Contact the developer direct for a detailed information memorandum including a list of approved uses.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503867846Last Updated: 22 Jul 2021