PORTION OF DEVON PARK, 1330 Penshurst-Dunkeld Road,
Dunkeld, VIC 3294
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of PORTION OF DEVON PARK, 1330 Penshurst-Dunkeld Road
A HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE WESTERN DISTRICT PROPERTY
- Highly productive 1,273Ha*
- 11* lineal km south of the Dunkeld
- 17,750* Dry Sheep Equivalents
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A portion of the iconic Western District rural property, Devon Park, is being offered to the market for the first time in more than 90 years.
• A large scale and highly productive 1,273Ha* contiguous landholding currently utilised for livestock grazing, but with portions suitable for cropping.
• Situated in the well-regarded Western District of Victoria, one of Australia’s most productive agricultural regions, the property features sweeping aspects over the Grampians National Park and is located 11* lineal km south of the Dunkeld town centre.
• Estimated carrying capacity of 17,750* Dry Sheep Equivalents (DSE).
• Highly productive land types and excellent climatic characteristics (average annual rainfall of 693mm*).
• Quality fencing, a well-designed laneway system and excellent livestock water infrastructure.
• Structural improvements include a Managers' residence and ancillary shedding.
• Located in proximity to key infrastructure, including sale yards at Hamilton, processing facilities in Ararat (Ararat Meat Exports), Warrnambool (Midfield Meats) and Colac (Australian Lamb Company) and port facilities in Portland.
Rarely does an opportunity present where a prospective purchaser has the opportunity to acquire a portion of one of Western Victoria’s most renowned and historic landholdings.
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON THURSDAY 4TH JUNE 2020 AT 12.00PM (AEST)
The auction will be held locally, at the Dunkeld Community Centre (14 Sterling Street, Dunkeld VIC) on Thursday 4 June at 12pm.
As we must plan to adhere to current regulations around restrictions and social distancing, we will need to limit attendees to 20 and ask that you please contact our team and complete an auction registration to confirm your attendance.
A link to live stream the auction will also be available for those who wish to view the auction.
+61 439 349 977
Property ID: 503537546Last Updated: 28 May 2020