Port Plaza, 38 Edinburgh Street,
Port Lincoln, SA 5606
Key property information
Map of Port Plaza, 38 Edinburgh Street
An exceptional and unique offering in regional South Australia
Current gross rental return of $887,981.76 (excluding GST).
- Anchored by leading brands - Kmart, Telstra, Optus, Flight Centre, EB Games and Jay Jays
- Over $900,000 of potential annual rental revenue
- Turnover rent is applicable to Kmart (Base rent plus additional percentage based on turnover)
- Immaculate presentation; recently refurbished
- High visibility and traffic exposure location
- 253 onsite car parks with easy access plus 20 off street parking
- Site measures 1.377 hectares
- Building area measures 4,735 square metres
Situated on South Australia's Eyre Peninsula, Port Lincoln is home of the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere with Blue Fin Tuna, Lobster, Oysters, Muscles, Abalone and Scale Fish all fished from this booming regional city.
Serviced daily by Regional Express and Qantas, Port Lincoln is 35 minute flight time from Adelaide.
Contact exclusive selling agent Steve Kemp of Kemp Real Estate for an Information Memorandum and inspection arrangements.
Property ID: 503736066Last Updated: 15 Apr 2021