Poplars, Jerrabomberra, 10 Tompsitt Drive,
Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Key property information
Map of Poplars, Jerrabomberra, 10 Tompsitt Drive
Bus stops within 5 km of Poplars, Jerrabomberra, 10 Tompsitt Drive, Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619 Distance Limestone Dr Opp Jerrabomberra Village Shopping Centre 589 m Jerrabomberra Village Shopping Centre, Limestone Dr 643 m Jerrabomberra Public School, Coachwood Av 731 m Halloran Dr at Dixon Pl 853 m Halloran Dr Opp Terrara CL 865 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Business innovation hub on the ACT's doorstep
- 4,000 to 25,000sqm+ lots available
- 30ha of campus style innovation hub
- Designed for sustainability
Located in Jerrabomberra, the new Poplars Innovation Precinct offer the unique benefit of a NSW address, close to the nation’s capital. This ground-breaking innovation precinct is redefining innovation in the Capital region. Poplars provides organisations with the perfect environment to pioneer the next great ideas.
Poplars is the perfect space to support your organisation with scope for new technology and research facilities in an innovative setting. Poplars provides location for local, national and international businesses to establish a headquarters in close proximity to the nation's decision makers.
Opportunities exist for D+C specifically designed buildings for R+D, Aerospace, Security, IT and Defence related uses.
Poplars will allow organisations to create the best working environments and can incorporate campus style collaborative spaces. It is part of an integrated estate that will include a range of options for shopping, eateries and essential amenities in the retail & services precinct.
• Lot A1 - 7564sqm (under offer)
• Lot A2 - 4,000sqm
• Lot A3 - 4,000sqm
• Lot B - 25,000sqm (under offer)
• Lot C - 8,000sqm
• Lot D - 7,819sqm
• Lot E - 7,513sqm
• Lot F - 9,150sqm (under offer)
• Lot G1 -5,000sqm (under offer)
• Lot G2 - 4,000sqm
• Lot H - 10,136 sqm
• A location redefined for business innovation at the doorstep of the Australian Capital Territory.
• Fully endorsed by the NSW Government and the Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council (QPRC)
• Adjacent to QPRC'S regional sporting facilities site.
• Proposed site for STEM High School
• 30 Ha of Campus style innovation Hub
• 10 Ha of retail and services precinct
• Designed for sustainability and registered for a green star community pilot rating targeting 5 green stars.
Property ID: 503857862Last Updated: 30 Jul 2021
More properties from Ray White Commercial - Canberra