Poplars Innovation Precinct, 10 Tompsitt Drive,
Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Poplars Innovation Precinct, 10 Tompsitt Drive
MASTERPLANNED INNOVATION PRECINCT BETWEEN NSW AND THE ACT
with the perfect environment to pioneer the next great ideas.
Poplars is the perfect space to support your organisation with scope for new technology and research facilities in an innovative setting. Poplars is the region’s home for performance cultures and creative ventures. The site provides a location for local, national and international businesses to establish a headquarters in close proximity to the nation’s decision makers.
Located in Jerrabomberra, the new Poplars Innovation and Retail & Services Precincts offer the unique benefit of a NSW address, close to the nation’s capital.
Poplars takes cues from the best working environments and will incorporate campus style collaborative spaces, high speed connectivity and quality landscaping. It is part of an integrated estate that will include a range of options for shopping, eateries and essential amenities in the Retail and Services precinct.
The development is located approximately 10kms from federal government agencies, Parliament House, and the Canberra International Airport. The innovation precinct is also well positioned to Defence sites at Russell, Campbell Park, ADFA, Harman and the Australian Headquarters Joint Operations Command (HQJOC).
- A location redefined for business innovation at the doorstep of the Australian Capital Territory
- Fully endorsed by the NSW Government and the Queanbeyan and Palerang Regional Council (QPRC)
- Adjacent to QPRC’S regional sporting facilities site
- Proposed site for STEM High School
- 30 ha of campus style innovation precinct with quality public realm spaces
- 10 ha of retail and services precinct with construction already commenced
- Designed for sustainability and registered for a green star community pilot rating targeting 5 green stars
Property ID: 503430330Last Updated: 22 May 2020