Pelican's Slipway, 293 Esplanade,
Redland Bay, QLD 4165
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Pelican's Slipway, 293 Esplanade
Prime Iconic Position
- 1,326m2 + Seabed 720m2
- Seabed & Commercial Zoning
This prime waterfront position is an opportunity for the current businesses to continue being Pelican’s Slipway and Pelican’s Café, or redevelop commercially. With Weinam Creek Upgrades on the horizon, this prime position offers 1,326m2 on the water at Redland Bay Harbour and uninterrupted views of the Southern Bay Islands and Stradbroke Island. There is also 5 years left of a 20 year seabed lease measuring approximately 720m2 giving a total usage of 2,046m2. Get in now and make your development iconic too!
Improvements currently on the land are:
- 3 x dwellings with 3 phase power
- 5 x boat cradles and 1 x bogie
- 1 x 20m pontoon
- Plus a list of inventory
- Seabed lease with 8 years remaining @ $3,640 per annum
- Small Café @ $561 per week excluding GST
Rates including water and waste water charges - $3,226.13 per quarter.
- Tri level shed
- Ground level has been used for storage and has water access and toilet
- 1st level is the current café and balcony
- 2nd level is a small function area
- Shed with ground floor
- Mezzanine floor
- Site office including room, shower and toilet
Location is within:
- 45 minutes to Brisbane
- 45 minutes to Gold Coast
- 20km to major M1 Arterial Road
- 40 minutes by boat to Sanctuary Cove
- 46km to Gateway
- 50km to Ipswich Motorway
- 45km to Brisbane Airport
Call Jesse James or Jesse van Nek today for more details.
Can't inspect in person? Watch the video instead.
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503480522Last Updated: 19 May 2020