Address available on request,
Key property information
Expression of Interest
to arrange a private inspection.
AUSCOTT LIMITED - A LARGE SCALE LAND, WATER AND INFRASTRUCTURE OPPORTUNITY IN THE AGRIBUSINESS SECTOR
- One of the few vertically integrated grower processor merchant cotton operations in Australia with an experienced workforce and dedicated management team
- Scale aggregation located across three major cotton growing regions in NSW comprising c.40,000* ha with c.22,000* ha of developed irrigation area
- Significant access to water underpinning production, with 143,000+* ML of water entitlements
- State of the art ginning network has the capacity to process over one million bales of cotton annually with high utilisation
- Key player across the value chain providing diversified earnings and infrastructure like qualities
- Integrated agribusiness offering with strong grower and customer relationships and demonstrated loyalty
- Industry leader in implementation of ESG practices and sustainable production
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) are running the open and transparent sale process.
FOR SALE BY NON BINDING INDICATIVE OFFERS CLOSING WEDNESDAY 12TH AUGUST 2020 AT 4:00PM (AEST).
+61 425 326 833
*Figures are subject to survey
Property ID: 503590222Last Updated: 31 Jul 2020