No.1 Brisbane, 60 Queen Street, 217 George Street and 231 George Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
CONTACT EXCLUSIVE AGENT
Key property information
NO.1 BRISBANE: BRISBANES MOST VERSATILE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- No.1 Cornerstone Investment in Brisbane
- Prime Development Opportunity
- Core Location within the Brisbane CBD
No.1 Brisbane comprises three highly prominent separately titled 100% freehold office and retail buildings – 60 Queen Street, 217 George Street and 231 George Street. Prominently located in a gateway position to one of Australia’s busiest pedestrian malls, No.1 Brisbane represents arguably the best development opportunity in the Brisbane CBD with a substantial holding income profile. With a front row position to major city shaping projects that include key transport infrastructure, a world class integrated resort development and leading mixed use projects, No.1 Brisbane is uniquely located to benefit immensely from unprecedented investment in the precinct. Additionally offering flexibility in a range of development outcomes that can be delivered over a short, medium or long term basis, few other assets in Brisbane and Australia, offer the unique blend of location, income and developmental potential of No.1 Brisbane.
Some of the key sale features include;
• One of the last remaining blue-chip corner development opportunities in the Brisbane CBD with substantial holding income from existing prime retail and office space of over $7.7m net (fully leased).
• Prime development opportunity with ultimate flexibility – offering a range of potential development outcomes including an approved 34-storey office and retail tower and a separately approved residential and retail scheme with the potential to incorporate a hotel component (STCA).
• Front row position to the evolution of Brisbane – situated in front row position to $15bn of major city shaping projects in the immediate surrounding precinct including Queens Wharf, Cross River Rail, Brisbane live and the proposed Brisbane Metro.
60 Queen Street: NABERS Exempt
217 George Street: 1.5-star NABERS Energy Rating
231 George Street: 0-star NABERS Energy Rating
The No.1 Brisbane properties are for sale individually or in one line via International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503787574Last Updated: 11 May 2021
More properties from JLL - Brisbane