Nicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of Nicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street
Train stations within 5 km of Nicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Flinders Street Railway Station 162 m Melbourne Central Station 632 m Parliament Station 917 m Flagstaff Station 1.1 km Southern Cross Station 1.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Nicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 11-City Square/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 114 m 6-Melbourne Town Hall/Collins St (Melbourne City) 160 m 13-Federation Square/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 165 m 4-Elizabeth St/Flinders St (Melbourne City) 183 m 1-Flinders Street Railway Station/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 191 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Nicholas Building, 31-41 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Collins St/Russell St (Melbourne City) 268 m Bond St/Flinders St (Melbourne City) 411 m Collins St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 461 m Flinders Lane/Queen St (Melbourne City) 465 m Little Collins St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 498 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
THE NICHOLAS BUILDING - ICONIC INVESTMENT AND REPOSITIONING OPPORTUNITY
- ICONIC RETAIL & COMMERCIAL TROPHY ASSET
- PRIME MELBOURNE CBD LOCATION
- NEIGHBOURING NEW TOWN HALL TRAIN STATION
The 11- level retail and commercial building stands out as one of Melbourne's most iconic buildings. The commanding structure features a stunning terracotta façade, vertical retail podium including Cathedral Arcade and upper level office accommodation.
The timing of the sale coincides with the scheduled 2025 completion of the new Metro Tunnel and directly neighboring Town Hall Train Station. The $9 billion public transport infrastructure project is the biggest in Australia, and the biggest upgrade to Melbourne's public transport system since the 1985 City Loop project was completed.
Key attributes of the offering include:
* Diversified holding income stream of $3,678,081* (fully leased basis)
* Gross Building Area: 9,560.20 sqm*
* Land Area: 1,011 sqm* with three(3) extensive street frontages)
* Striking 11-Level Building with high level of occupancy
* Dynamic Value add and reposition investment opportunity
* High volume pedestrian exposure between Flinders Street and Collins Street
* Prime Melbourne CBD location - corner Swanston Street & Flinders Lane
* New $9 billion Melbourne Metro Tunnel - Scheduled for completion 2025
* Four level vertical retail podium including Cathedral Arcade
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the sales team.
Joseph Walton - 0417 309 3...
Patrick Barnes - 0417 555 190
Michael Ryan - 0433 180 1...
In conjunction with Colliers
Lachlan MacGillivray - 0413 053 9...
Matt Stagg - 0409 411 3...
Oliver Hay - 0419 528 540
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503872034Last Updated: 18 May 2022
Please contact agentShop 1, 422 Collins Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent354 & 356 Flinders Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent58 Franklin Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000