NFF House 14-16 Brisbane Avenue,
Barton, ACT 2600
Please contact agent
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of NFF House 14-16 Brisbane Avenue
Train stations within 5 km of NFF House 14-16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT 2600 Distance Canberra Railway Station 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of NFF House 14-16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT 2600 Distance Brisbane Av After Macquarie St 21 m Brisbane Av Police CLG 65 m Brisbane Av After State Cir 345 m National CCT After Darling St 366 m Brisbane Av After National CCT 379 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Strategic Investment in Canberra’s Most Coveted Office Precinct
- 100% occupancy with 1.99 year WALE
- 2,986m² site in Parliamentary Precinct
- Value-add & redevelopment prospects^
Underpinned by a mix of top-tier association tenants and located in Canberra’s most prestigious office market, the 1,836m²* NLA building sits on a commanding 2,986m² land parcel with dual frontage to Brisbane Avenue and Blackall Street.
NFF House represents a strategic commercial asset deserving the attention of all buyer types as evidenced by the following key features:
- 100% occupancy by 8 association tenants including National Farmers Federation, APRA and the Cattle Council of Australia.
- 1.99-year WALE by income*.
- Commanding 2,986m² site with dual frontage to Brisbane Avenue & Blackall Street.
- Proximity to the amenities of Canberra’s inner south and major arterial roads.
- 1,836m²* NLA with recent capital upgrades to building.
- Prestigious Parliamentary Precinct location - widely recognised as Canberra’s most tightly held office market.
- On-grade and visitor parking for approximately 42 vehicles.
- Estimated Net passing income of $490,625 ex. GST*.
- 3.0-star NABERS Energy rating.
The property is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 13 August 2020 at 4pm (AEST) with a 100% interest available for sale or alternatively the vendor retaining a partial stake in any future ownership/ redevelopment^.
^ subject to approvals
Property ID: 503600374Last Updated: 4 Aug 2020