Address available on request,
Murtho, SA 5340
Key property information
Rijami Farms: Large-scale Almond, Vineyard and Land Portfolio
- Institutional-grade investment
- Proximity to multiple almond processors
- Large-scale horticulture landholding
Offering two developed properties of predominantly almonds with some wine grape plantings; and two parcels of undeveloped land with easements to the Murray River, the scale and development potential of Rijami Farms presents one of the most significant horticultural investment opportunities in the Australian market currently.
Key investment highlights:
• A combined total landholding of 2,079* hectares with 12 freehold titles across four individual farms near Renmark in South Australia.
• Red sandy loam, fee-draining soils, ideal for permanent horticulture.
• 331* hectares of almond plantings consistently producing over 1,000 tonnes of almonds annually.
• 58* hectares of vineyards comprising red wine grape plantings of Shiraz, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
• An estimated 1,260* hectares of land suitable for a range of irrigated horticultural crops, subject to necessary consents and approvals.
• Quality buildings and improvements including two houses, machinery sheds, offices, and staff amenities.
• Substantial, modern pumping and irrigation infrastructure providing for a highly efficient and fully automated irrigation and fertigation program.
• Extensive inventory of harvesting and operational plant and equipment.
The vendor also owns substantial water entitlements for irrigation which it would prefer to retain ownership of and lease to the purchaser(s) of the properties.
The Rijami Farms portfolio is For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 23 June at 4pm.
For further information please contact Colliers.
Property ID: 503821166Last Updated: 17 Jun 2021