Mountain View Farm, 641 Mountain View–McDonalds Track,
Mountain View, VIC 3988
Key property information
Map of Mountain View Farm, 641 Mountain View–McDonalds Track
Mountain View Farm - 102.46* hectare grazing property located in Gippsland, Victoria
- 102.46 hectare landholding
- Dairy and beef grazing enterprise
- Three modern broiler sheds
Key features of the opportunity include:
• An approximate 102.46 hectare landholding that has been well developed for a variety of agricultural uses.
• Currently operated as a grazing enterprise (dairy and beef), Mountain View Farm comprises excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure and quality structural improvements supporting the existing operations.
• Three modern broiler sheds with a total capacity of 165,000 birds that have conversion potential for a variety of other agricultural uses.
• The current owners have obtained a Medicinal Cannabis Licence, which allows for the cultivation of cannabis on the property, providing a potential alternate use for the broiler sheds.
• Further structural improvements include a 32-unit rotary dairy, three dwellings, machinery sheds, a calf shed and other rural shedding.
• Situated in a highly productive agricultural region, as well as being close to several large towns and cities, including Korumburra (13* lineal kilometres), Warragul (17* lineal kilometres), Leongatha (19* lineal kilometres) and Melbourne (95* lineal kilometres).
Mountain View Farm is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest.
Property ID: 503763710Last Updated: 26 Feb 2021