"Mount Haldon Station" Mount Haldon Access,
Lefthand Branch, QLD 4343
$1400 per acre
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of "Mount Haldon Station" Mount Haldon Access
$1440 per acre – Walk in-Walk out sale
- High protein native grass
- Well-established infrastructure & water
- 30km from Gatton in the Lockyer Valley
Highlights of the property include:
- 2,102.86 hectares (5,194 acres*)
- Native grass and legumes
- 3 bedroom & study brick home
- Hay & machinery sheds (lockable)
- Horse yards
- Multiple cattle yards
- Abundant bore water supply
- Solar bore water pumps
- 500 AE capacity*
- Currently running cattle on a good body of buffel and other native grasses.
- Would be ideal for goats, deer and sheep if an exclusion fence was installed.
Please call Peter Uebergang on 0447 007 744 or Trenton Hindman on 0429 701 080
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503198354Last Updated: 19 Jun 2020