Mitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Melbco Middle Markets today
Key property information
Map of Mitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St
Train stations within 5 km of Mitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Station 292 m Flagstaff Station 470 m 7-Flagstaff Railway Station/William St (Melbourne City) 528 m Flinders Street Railway Station 815 m Southern Cross Station 985 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Mitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 5-Melbourne Central Station/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 189 m 5-Elizabeth St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 192 m 4-Queen St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 262 m 10-Bourke Street Mall/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 310 m 8-Melbourne Central Station/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 357 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Mitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Elizabeth Stlonsdale St 60 m Hardware Lane/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 98 m Little Bourke St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 209 m Lonsdale St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 218 m Little Lonsdale St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 251 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Melbourne’s Most Iconic Corner
- Intl. Acclaimed Elizabeth Street Corner
- First Time Offered in Over 53 Years
- Epicentre of Melbourne CBD’s Retail Core
Offered for the first time in 53 years, the key details of the opportunity include:
- Super high profile Elizabeth Street trophy freehold, comprising 11 retail shops and multiple art deco office suites.
- Absolute prime CBD landholding with over 85m* of corner retail frontage and additional rear access from Heape Court.
- 1,838sqm* prime CBD corner landholding. One of only 5 remaining on Elizabeth Street.
- Located in Melbourne CBD’s golden retail core surrounded by global giants, Emporium and Melbourne Central.
- Well-serviced by public transport, including Melbourne Central Train Station, Elizabeth, Collins and Bourke Street tram networks.
- 100% leased with enormous potential for immediate rental uplift.
- One of the highest foot traffic pedestrian thoroughfares in Australia.
- A clear pathway to vacant possession. Providing ultimate versatility to reposition, refurbish and/or redevelop into the future (STCA).
- A proven location for successful vertical retail and hospitality offerings.
- Surrounded by Melbourne’s best retail, office, apartment, hotel and student accommodation developments.
- A chance to become only the third owner in history. An opportunity not to be missed.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 22 November 2023 at 2pm (AEDT)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact the Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Middle Markets team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 5...
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 8...
International and Mandarin speaking investors are warmly invited to contact Asia Capital Services.
Leon Ma 马海翔 | +61 417 070 7...
STCA: Subject to Council Approval
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504444056Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023