Milledge House 287-289 Elizabeth St,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Melbco Middle Markets today
Key property information
Map of Milledge House 287-289 Elizabeth St
Train stations within 5 km of Milledge House 287-289 Elizabeth St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Station 249 m Flagstaff Station 483 m 7-Flagstaff Railway Station/William St (Melbourne City) 540 m Flinders Street Railway Station 842 m Parliament Station 981 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Milledge House 287-289 Elizabeth St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 5-Elizabeth St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 151 m 5-Melbourne Central Station/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 153 m 4-Queen St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 254 m 10-Bourke Street Mall/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 314 m 8-Melbourne Central Station/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 316 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Milledge House 287-289 Elizabeth St, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Elizabeth Stlonsdale St 98 m Hardware Lane/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 128 m Little Bourke St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 250 m Lonsdale St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 253 m Little Lonsdale St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 259 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Trophy CBD Freehold Investment
- First Time Offered in Over 50 Years
- 12 Year Lease
- Booming 24-Hour CBD Precinct
Offered for the first time in over 50 years, the property provides for highly attractive fundamentals including:
- Substantial super prime (2) level freestanding retail asset of over 611sqm*.
- Strategic CBD landholding of 471sqm* with rare rear laneway access via Heape Court, pursuant to favourable Capital City 1 Zoning (CCZ1) permitting a variety of uses.
- 12 year lease to AAA CBD supermarket, KT Mart with fixed annual increases.
- Dual street frontages with significant 10.7m* exposure to the highly regarded Elizabeth Street corridor, providing enormous repositioning potential and scope for multiple tenancies.
- One of the highest foot traffic locations in the CBD in the booming 24-hr Elizabeth Street precinct, driven by immediate synergies with Melbourne Central, Melbourne Emporium, RMIT, University of Melbourne, Queen Victoria Market and upcoming Metro Tunnel Project.
- Excellent connectivity positioned on the ‘ant-trail’ to Melbourne Central Train Station with Elizabeth Street tram and bus routes all on your doorstep.
- One of the last sizable Elizabeth Street freeholds available. An opportunity not to be missed.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 22 November 2023 at 2pm (AEDT)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact the Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Middle Markets team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 5...
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 8...
International and Mandarin speaking investors are warmly invited to contact Asia Capital Services.
Leon Ma 马海翔 | +61 417 070 7...
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504444052Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023
More properties from Cushman & Wakefield - Melbourne
Contact AgentLot 1 & 3, 299 King Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Melbco Middle Markets todayMitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent600 Chapel Street,South Yarra, VIC 3141