Address available on request,
Millbrook, SA 5231
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
A Major Adelaide Hills Vineyard | Planted to 126 hectares of super premium varieties
- Strong production history
- 126 ha planted to premium varieties
- Ample water entitlements
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase an established and important Adelaide Hills vineyard.
• Comprises approximately 126 hectares of established premium varieties.
• Planted over two titles with extensive frontage to a main road.
• Approximately 40 hectares of white varieties and approximately 86 hectares of red varieties.
• The total land area is 180.23 hectares.
• The vineyard is expertly and efficiently managed and operated.
• Historical yields range around 9 tonnes/Ha for reds and around 12 tonnes/Ha for whites.
- Annual water entitlement of 216.93 ML of underground water.
- Additional surface water is captured in 2 dams with a total capacity estimated at 100ML.
- There is an agreement with SA Water for an additional 75ML per annum.
The property benefits from main road frontage and easy access to Adelaide.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents. Please contact Tim Altschwager 0408 814 699 or Nick Dean 0411 267 136 for further information and to arrange an inspection of the property.
For Sale via expressions of Interest closing Thursday 11 June 2020 at 2pm (ACST)
Property ID: 503543030Last Updated: 29 May 2020