Mercato on Byron, 98-116 Jonson Street,
Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Key property information
Map of Mercato on Byron, 98-116 Jonson Street
Bus stops within 5 km of Mercato on Byron, 98-116 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Distance Byron Bay Visitor Centre 201 m Jonson St at Carlyle St 201 m Byron Bay 228 m Jonson St Opp Tourist Information Centre 325 m Byron Bay Coach Stop, Jonson St 339 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
AN OPPORTUNITY TO CONTROL 1.1HA IN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S MOST ICONIC DESTINATIONS
- Never before offered to market
- Brand new and expertly designed
- Strong WALE & income reviews
JLL is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire a trophy real estate holding in one of Australia’s most famous destinations – Byron Bay.
Mercato on Byron, a prime neighbourhood shopping centre, and the adjoining development site are located in the geographical centre of the Byron Bay CBD and offers an unprecedented 1.1-hectare* (combined) site.
Completed in April 2019, this is the first time Mercato on Byron has been offered for sale to the market, providing a unique opportunity to acquire a high-quality neighbourhood shopping centre, with strong forecast population and retail expenditure growth in the trade area.
Key Investment Highlights:
• Never before offered to market, protected by high barriers to entry in one of the most tightly held real estate markets in Australia
• Strongly performing centre providing a 9.3 year WALE (by income) with fixed income growth from the supermarket (leased until 2069)
• Adjoining development site (4,128sqm*) enjoys flexible B2 zoning, providing endless opportunities
• Anchored by the only full line supermarket (Woolworths) in the main trade area
• Expertly designed and purpose built in April 2019, awarded a 5-star green star retail design rating
• Home to one of Australia’s affluent demographics fuelled by strong domestic travel
Mercato on Byron and the adjoining Development Site are being offered individually or in one line by way of International Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 18th March at 2:00pm (AEDT).
To book an inspection or obtain further information, contact the exclusive selling agents at JLL.
Property ID: 503756962Last Updated: 11 May 2021
Expressions of Interest119 Barker Street,Casino, NSW 2470
$1.75 Million NO GST going concernShops 1 & 2, 84-86 Horton Street,Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
$1,495,000Burringbar General Store, 27 Broadway,Burringbar, NSW 2483