Address available on request,
Merbein, VIC 3505
For Sale by EOI
Key property information
Murray River Organics' Portfolio
• A combined land area of 472* hectares across six holdings known as Alkira (29.14* hectares), Quondong (8.32* hectares), Yelta (27.14* hectares), Honour (8.32* hectares), Shaws (16.22* hectares) and Yatpool (382.57* hectares).
• Located within a 14 kilometres radius of one another.
• Diversified vineyard with approximately 151 hectares planted to dried fruit with varieties including sultanas, Flame Raisin sultanas, Sunglo sultanas, Sun Muscat raisins, currants (Carina) and Diamond Muscat.
• 2,736ML* Annual Use Limit supplied through the Merbein Irrigation District & the First Mildura Irrigation Trust which is administered by Lower Murray Water.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure and well developed structural improvements.
• Soils comprise predominantly red sandy loams which are suitable for a wide variety of horticultural pursuits.
• Located in the well-regarded Sunraysia Region approximately 10* linear kilometres west of Mildura and 187* linear kilometres north-west of Swan Hill (measurements taken from Shaws).
• Benefited by a Mediterranean climate with an average annual rainfall of 284* millimetres (Bureau of Meteorology Mildura Airport weather station).
• Certified organic by ACO Certification Ltd (excluding Shaws)
• ASX listed counterparty for long term offtake
The Portfolio is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 2 September 2021 at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
For further information, please contact:
+61 439 349 977
+61 400 102 439
Property ID: 503875274Last Updated: 22 Jul 2021
More properties from LAWD - Melbourne