Address available on request,
McLaren Vale, SA 5171
Price On Application
Key property information
BLEWITT SPRINGS VINEYARDS, MCLAREN VALE
- Sought after Blewitt Springs Vineyard
- Significant water allocations
- Stunning views
The two vineyards benefit from an elevated position on Blewitt Springs Road, and the vineyards total approximately 42.73 hectares (105.58 acres) on a total land holding of approximately 61.05 hectares (150.85 acres) with some old parcels of Grenache and Shiraz.
• Planted to Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache
• Significant WBWC water allocation connected to both vineyards
• Bore and dam water allocations
• Three titles
• Various sheds
• Beautiful views to over the rolling hills of Blewitt Springs and across McLaren Vale
Stunning opportunity to purchase established vineyards in Blewitt Springs which would suit a variety of buyers. There are endless possibilities to develop a new home or cellar door, all subject to council consent and approval.
Vineyard 1 totals approx. 28.13 hectares (69.51 acres)
Vineyard 2 totals approx. 32.92 hectares (81.34 acres)
Please enquire for further details and an information memorandum.
*All figures are approximate
Property ID: 503942738Last Updated: 25 Jan 2022