Address available on request,
Manjimup, WA 6258
Key property information
PRODUCTIVE ORCHARD IN PRISTINE SETTING
- Close proximity to Manjimup
- Single and three-phase electricity
- Modern pumping and fertigation
The 64 * hectare property is in a 1,000mm rainfall region with water security through substantial dam capacity (246,000 * kL) plus 3 bores. A large portion of the dam water flows from the neighbouring Karri/Jarrah/Marri forest.
28 * hectares are planted to Avocados (17.4 * hectares), Apples (8.7 * hectares) and Truffles (2 * hectares).
In 2014, Bravo apples were planted with netting with a second plot planted in 2016, with netting installed and being completed 4 * hectares will be under netting.
In 2009, 2 hectares of truffle orchard was planted with French and English Oak. There is an additional 5 * hectares available for truffle production or other use, currently used for meadow hay for their Highland cattle.
The support infrastructure is excellent, well designed and fit for purpose sheds and equipment presenting a turnkey opportunity.
There is a large Fully Renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick home for the new owner or manager to enjoy. The home has solar with battery storage plus mains power and overlooks expansive grassed areas and water with its own orchard and stock paddocks for the pets.
Key investment highlights:
• Close proximity to the township of Manjimup.
• Single and three-phase electricity.
• Fit-for-purpose infrastructure including a fully renovated four-bedroom brick veneer home with established gardens, two large machinery and sundry storage sheds.
• The property is being offered for sale as a Walk In Walk Out opportunity including plant and equipment.
• Modern pumping and fertigation infrastructure.
• Situated in a core horticultural location underpinned by key infrastructure and services,
The property is well managed and a great opportunity to live and work in a beautiful and productive part of WA, inspections wont disappoint!
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE, VIA EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
Address available on request
Property ID: 503960786Last Updated: 19 Jan 2022