Louis Vuitton 139 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agent
Key property information
Expression of Interest
to arrange a private inspection.
THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE CBD | LOUIS VUITTON
- INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED COLLINS STREET
- EXTREMELY RARE PARIS END CORNER FREEHOLD
- ANCHORED BY LOUIS VUITTON
Welcome to 139 Collins Street, Melbourne.
• Iconic four-storey plus basement corner freehold building with triple street frontage.
• Arguably the most high-profile corner in Australia. Located in Melbourne’s famed “Paris End” and surrounded by the elite.
• Three (3) high profile street frontages via Collins Street, Russell Street and Beaney Lane, over 70m*.
• Rare Collins Street basement car parking for 10 cars.
• Well-serviced by public transport including Collins Street, Spring Street, Swanston Street and Bourke Street tram networks, Flinders Street and Parliament Train Stations and nearby the future Town Hall Metro Train Station.
• Fully leased luxury retail investment anchored by Louis Vuitton.
• Diversified and multiple income streams.
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase the best corner on Australia’s most luxurious street.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 28 October 2020 at 12pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
John Marasco +61 412 211 033
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503661806Last Updated: 16 Oct 2020