Lots 54 & 119 Cockram Street,
Mundijong, WA 6123
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
SUBSTANTIAL RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY | MUNDIJONG
- 51.4 Hectares
- Approved Local Structure Plan
- 45 mins from Perth CBD
Colliers International and CBRE are pleased to present to the market an opportunity to acquire a significant greenfield residential development site.
The 51.4 hectare site adjoins the Mundijong townsite and is positioned between the hills and the coast. The Mundijong locality is set to experience significant future growth as the development front extends from Byford.
Key features include:
• 51.4 hectares
• Approved Local Structure Plan
• Potential yield of up to 810 lots
• Typical lot sizes of 220sqm – 1,000sqm
• 45 mins from Perth CBD
• 5 mins from the Perth Hills
• 10 mins from Byford Town Centre
The property is being sold as part of a diversified land portfolio that includes two other residential projects;
- Avon Ridge Estate, Lot 9006 Campersic Road, Brigadoon; and
- Greenlea Estate, Cnr Baldivis Road and Arden Ave, Baldivis,
Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 2pm (AWST).
The properties can be purchased individually or as a portfolio.
Property ID: 503642066Last Updated: 16 Sep 2020