Lots 41, 42 & 43, 148-152 Spit Road,
Mosman, NSW 2088
Key property information
Map of Lots 41, 42 & 43, 148-152 Spit Road
Train stations within 5 km of Lots 41, 42 & 43, 148-152 Spit Road, Mosman, NSW 2088 Distance North Sydney Station 4.2 km Milsons Point Station 4.3 km St Leonards Station 4.6 km Waverton Station 4.8 km Wollstonecraft Station 5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Lots 41, 42 & 43, 148-152 Spit Road, Mosman, NSW 2088 Distance Spit Rd Opp Parriwi Rd 60 m Spit Rd Opp Bickell Rd 119 m Stanton Rd After Spit Rd 134 m Spit Rd at Stanton Rd 134 m Parriwi Rd at Upper Faifax Rd 142 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
GENERATIONAL MEDICAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Blue chip national medical tenant
- Brand new 5 + 5 + 5 year net lease
- Net Income of $232,567p.a.**
- Iconic national medical tenant, ForHealth Group, on a secure lease.
- Currently providing an appealing Net Income of $232,567p.a.**.
- Brand new 5+5+5 year net lease with enticing annual rental reviews of at least 4%.
- Sublease to Douglass Hanly Moir, the largest member of the Sonic Healthcare Group, an internationally renowned, publicly listed company operating in pathology, radiology and clinical services.
- Services Mosman’s affluent demographic where the median house price is $5,031,500.
- Price inelastic and defensive asset with stable demand due to Mosman’s aging wealthy demographic, with 47%* of the population 50 years and older.
- Limited competition, with only 3 other medical practices in Mosman.
- Capital intensive fitout with eight (8) separate consulting rooms, two (2) waiting rooms, a large staff/education room, internal toilets and the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Two (2) private parking spaces and access to twenty-five (25) free on-site car parking spaces for visitors.
- Over 16m* of glass retail frontage.
- Situated moments from Mosman village and a wide range of cafes, restaurants and hotels, boutique shops and lifestyle amenities.
- Exposed to high traffic on Spit Road with over 50,000* vehicles passing per day and bus stops just 50m* away provide convenient access to Chatswood, Sydney CBD and Manly.
- Situated a short 5-minute walk to Rosherville Reserve and Chinaman’s Beach.
For Sale via CBRE National Property Auction Series to be held on 22nd November 2023 at CBRE North Sydney (Level 29, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060). Online & telephone bidding is available.
For more information or to access the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive sales agents.
**As at 1 Jan 2024, based on 6% CPI rental review.
Property ID: 504448732Last Updated: 6 Nov 2023