Lot 97 Koonowla Road,
Auburn, SA 5451
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Lot 97 Koonowla Road
CLARE VALLEY VINEYARD
- World class wine region
- Total land area of 49.7* hectares
- Reliable rainfall of 590mm* annually
The Property is located 5* kilometres south-east of Auburn, 29* kilometres south-east of Clare, 110* kilometres north of the Adelaide CBD and offers stunning views across gently undulating hills.
Key investment highlights include:
- Total land area of 49.7* hectares, of which 33.65* hectares are currently planted to Riesling, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- A further 12.1* hectares are suited to replanting.
- Historically, the vineyard has produced 5-6* tonnes per hectare of Riesling and Shiraz and 4-5* tonnes per hectare of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Reliable rainfall region receiving approximately 590 millimetres per annum (Bureau of Meteorology - Auburn).
- Soils comprise red and brown loam soil over clay on rock.
- Site infrastructure includes five Frost Boss frost fans owned by a third party (lease to be negotiated by the incoming purchaser) and one un-equipped bore.
FOR SALE BY EOI CLOSING THURSDAY 4 JUNE 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACST)
+61 400 859 634
+ 61 418 809 849
* Denotes approximately
Can't inspect in person? Watch the video instead.
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503535134Last Updated: 26 May 2020