Lot 64 Kennett Road,
Murray Bridge, SA 5253
Key property information
Map of Lot 64 Kennett Road
Substantial value-add development/subdivision opportunity
• Land immediately adjoins MB Speedway, Showgrounds, & new Greyhound racing track.
• Zoned ‘Recreation, Commercial and Light Industry’
• Suited to a wide range of commercial, sporting, entertainment, cultural and community based uses (subject to council consents)
• Sweeping river and township vistas
• Potential for ‘short stay‘ accommodation on merit (subject to consents)
• Get in on the ground floor of the $1 billion Murray Bridge transformation:
- $350m Renewable Energy Systems solar farm & storage battery
- $140m master planned racecourse residential development
- $35m Gifford Hill race track & Community Centre
- $50m Newbridge residential development
- $14m Sturt Reserve riverfront transformation
- $40m apartment development of the Bridgeport Hotel
- Ongoing development of the $200m The Bend Motorsport Park
- $26m upgrade of Beston’s Jervois Cheese & Dairy factory.
- $300m reconstruction of Thomas Food’s meat processing plant
- $40m construction of Ingham’s Feed Mill.
- $14m expansion of Big River pork processing facility
- $71m expansion of Costa Adelaide Mushrooms at Monarto.
- And more
Expressions of Interest close on Thursday 17th October at 4.00pm (unless sold prior).
Property ID: 503327018Last Updated: 25 Feb 2020