Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street
Train stations within 5 km of Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Southern Cross Station 300 m Flagstaff Station 473 m 7-Flagstaff Railway Station/William St (Melbourne City) 483 m Melbourne Central Station 939 m Flinders Street Railway Station 1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 1-Spencer St/Bourke St (Melbourne City) 146 m 3-William St/Bourke St (Melbourne City) 185 m 5-Bourke St/William St (Melbourne City) 237 m 122-Southern Cross Railway Station/Spencer St (Melbourne City) 288 m 4-Collins St/William St (Melbourne City) 347 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance King St/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 207 m Melbourne 281 m Supreme Court/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 293 m Lonsdale St/Spencer St (Melbourne City) 334 m County Court/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 372 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Irreplaceable CBD Corner Opportunity at ‘Aspire Melbourne’, a 65-Level Residential Supertower
- F&B, Office, Medical, Showroom
- Enormous 57.9m* Combined Street Frontage
- 12.4* Million Passing Vehicles p.a.
Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street, Melbourne presents the following key attributes:
- Strategically situated at the base of one of Melbourne’s tallest, most desirable and award-winning residential buildings, ‘Aspire Melbourne’, a 65-level tower designed by Elenberg Fraser, comprising 594 luxury apartments.
- Booming north-west Melbourne CBD core location, the most active development pocket of the city. Underpinned by enormous pedestrian and passing vehicle exposure, metres from the $200 million Queen Victoria Market (QVM) revitalization project.
- Surrounded by several major commercial, residential and hotel developments including 600 Lonsdale Street (DA 40-levels), 580 Lonsdale Street (DA 21-levels), West Side Place and the newly opened Ritz Carlton Melbourne.
- Lot 1 presents a 99sqm* ground floor tenancy with 7.2m* of direct street frontage to King Street. Soaring 6.2m* ceilings can comfortably accommodate a mezzanine level.
- Lot 3 presents a superb corner ground floor tenancy of 188sqm* with superb 50.7m* of direct frontage to Little Lonsdale Street & King Street.
- Both assets are subject to Capital City 1 Zone providing the ultimate flexibility. With floor to ceiling glass windows, the properties provide excellent signage opportunities and are suited to a range of uses including hospitality (F&B services connected), office, medical, showroom, or more.
For Sale Individually or In One Line by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 29 November 2023 at 12pm AEDT.
For more information please contract Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Markets as the exclusive selling agent.
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 4...
George Davies | +61 421 799 4...
Jeff Ha 石军豪 | +61 401 145 1...
Property ID: 504453996Last Updated: 16 Nov 2023
More properties from Cushman & Wakefield - Melbourne
Contact Melbco Middle Markets todayMilledge House 287-289 Elizabeth St,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Melbco Middle Markets todayMitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent600 Chapel Street,South Yarra, VIC 3141