Lot 1 & 12 Ascot Gardens Drive,
Bonshaw, VIC 3352
Key property information
Mixed use and medium density residential/retirement living development site
- 79,200 sqm* corner landholding
- Urban Growth Zone
- Adjacent the Delacombe Town Centre
Situated on a 79,200 sqm* landholding with a total frontage of 630 m* to Ascot Gardens Drive and Cherry Flat Road, the property has Urban Growth zoning and is allocated within the Ballarat West Precinct Structure Plan as Mixed Use and Medium Density Residential or Retirement Living, and forms part of the Major Activity Centre Precinct.
The property is also adjacent to the Delacombe Town Centre anchored by Woolworths and Kmart and is opposite Bunnings Warehouse and Ballarat Lifestyle Centre.
Key highlights of the property include:
- Large 79,200 sqm* corner landholding zoned Urban Growth Zone
- Within the Ballarat West Precinct Structure Plan, the land use allocations are Mixed Use and Medium Density Residential or Retirement Living, forming part of the Major Activity Centre Precinct
- Adjacent the Delacombe Town Centre anchored by Woolworths and Kmart and opposite Bunnings Warehouse and Ballarat Lifestyle Centre
- This precinct of Ballarat has shown exceptional growth over the past 5 year period, with the property surrounded by numerous highly successful residential and retail/commercial developments
- The Ballarat West Growth Area is forecast to grow by an average 6.0% per annum (2022 to 2036)1
- High exposure and accessibility with a total frontage of 630 m* to Ascot Gardens Drive and Cherry Flat Road
- Rectangular and relatively flat landholding, making for efficient development
To obtain further information please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group and Buxton Ballarat.
Stonebridge Property Group:
0422 764 1...
0411 625 0...
0409 412 5...
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504064035Last Updated: 1 Jul 2022