Level 9, 110 Sussex Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Map of Level 9, 110 Sussex Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 9, 110 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Wynyard Station 316 m Martin Place Station 588 m Town Hall Station 600 m St James Station 663 m Circular Quay 999 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 9, 110 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station 612 m Star City Light Rail Station 721 m The Star Light Rail 721 m Convention Light Rail Station 741 m Exhibition Light Rail Station 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 9, 110 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Clarence St Opp Barrack St 94 m King Street Wharf, Cuthbert St 144 m Sussex St at Erskine St 170 m King Street Wharf, Erskine St 172 m Clarence St at King St 173 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
A rare whole floor opportunity in the emerging Western Corridor
- 356 sqm* full floor
- Surrounded by future infrastructure
- Panoramic views
The property will be offered for sale via an International Expressions of Interest Campaign closing Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 5:00pm AEDT.
Key selling highlights:
- A significant 356 sqm* full floor, vacant possession offering, perfect for the incoming owner occupier or investor alike.
- Situated in ‘The Chelsea’, a landmark mixed-used asset comprising residential units and offices.
- Western facing panoramic views over Darling Harbour and the iconic Barangaroo precinct.
- Strategically positioned within the Sydney CBDs western corridor, on the cusp of Sydney’s premier new commercial and retail precinct, Barangaroo.
- Located within walking proximity to an array of transport amenity including Wynyard Station, Barangaroo Station and the King Street Wharf ferry terminal.
- The offering includes 5 car spaces in one title, a true scarcity in the Sydney CBD.
Property ID: 503682434Last Updated: 26 Nov 2020
More properties from Knight Frank - Sydney
Contact Agent76-78 Pitt Street,Sydney, NSW 2000
Contact agentShops 111 & 118, 243-271 Pyrmont Street,Pyrmont, NSW 2009