Level 3, 171 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agent
Key property information
Map of Level 3, 171 La Trobe Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 3, 171 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Railway Station (Melbourne City) 391 m Melbourne Airport Rail 630 m Parliament Station 684 m Flagstaff Station 971 m Flinders Street Railway Station 1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 3, 171 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 7-Russell St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 202 m 6-Swanston St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 233 m 8-Exhibition St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 233 m 8-Melbourne Central Station/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 256 m 9-Victoria St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 342 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 3, 171 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Little Lonsdale St/Russell St (Melbourne City) 56 m La Trobe St/Russell St (Melbourne City) 95 m Little Lonsdale St/Exhibition St (Melbourne City) 198 m Old Melbourne Gaol/Russell St (Melbourne City) 211 m Exhibition St/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 259 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Contemporary Whole Floor Office in Melbourne’s East End
- Light-Filled Whole Floor Office
- Prime East End Corner Location
- One (1) Secure Car Park on Title
- Prime East End Corner Location - An iconic East End corner location surrounded by Melbourne’s best office towers, hotels, residential buildings, retail and parks.
- Ultimate Flexibility – Currently split into two tenancies and providing short-term holding income.
- Outstanding Natural Light - The corner position provides three (3) sides of natural light through floor-ceiling windows with uninterrupted North and West aspects overlooking the State Library of Victoria and Carlton Gardens.
- Exceptional Fit Out - Contemporarily fitout including glass partitioning, LED lighting, carpet and ceiling tiles, kitchenette in each tenancy and end-of-trip bathroom and showering facilities.
- Car Park & Public Transport Amenity – One (1) secure basement car parks and easy access to public transport including Melbourne Central and Parliament Train Stations, as well as major tram routes along La Trobe and Elizabeth Streets.
- Retail Amenity – Excellent surrounding retail amenity including Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, Emporium, the Bourke Street Mall and an array of restaurant and foods options in the immediate area.
- Architecturally Designed Excellence - Designed by renowned architect Nonda Katsalidis, 171 La Trobe Street has been continually improved by a proactive Owners Corporation. The incoming purchaser will benefit from a $750,000* sinking fund credit.
- Evolving Precinct – Primed for maximum value uplift being surrounded by major infrastructure investment including State Library Train Station (265m*) and the twin-tower, 62-level Sapphire By The Gardens residential project and 5-Star Shangri La Hotel (280m*).
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 10th August at 12pm.
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact the Colliers Melbourne City Sales Team as the exclusive selling agents.
George Davies | +61 421 799 4...
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 4...
Tanisha Seeling | +61 466 498 2...
Property ID: 504111315Last Updated: 13 Aug 2022
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne
Please contact agentLondon & Lancashire Building 400-402 Collins Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agent50 Queen Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agentLevel 8, 21 Victoria Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000