Level 1, Unit 19, 153 Kensington Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
From $699,000 plus GST
Key property information
Map of Level 1, Unit 19, 153 Kensington Street
Convenient and Very Affordable Office Premises - Quit Renting Now!
- Highly Presentable & Versatile
- Superb Natural Light
- Exceptional CBD Fringe Location
The offering comprises 202sqm of fully fitted, high quality office space. The premises is configured as predominantly open plan with ancillary meeting rooms.
- Two (2) glass partitioned meeting rooms which can be combined (via stackable separation wall) to form larger board room
- Large glass partitioned manager's office
- Fully self contained
- Additional common amenities including end of trip
- Abundant storage
- Preparation area including bench
- Data cabling
- Swipe door access
- Disabled access via elevator
- Alarm system
Statutory & Strata Outgoings for 2020/21:
Strata Levies - $8,377*^
Council Rates - $3,343*
Water Corporation - $1,968*
The property is superbly located directly opposite Claisebrook Train Station with excellent accessibility to an abundance of side street parking and to major transport networks.
Investors and/or occupiers seeking to secure very affordable and quality fitted office accommodation on the Perth CBD fringe, need look no further than Level 1, Unit 19 (Lot 2), 153 Kensington Street, East Perth.
For more information, please contact the joint sales agents.
^ includes administration fund, commercial levy and reserve fund
Property ID: 503642154Last Updated: 1 Dec 2020